Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Goal!



Okay Family,

I know it has been a LONG time since this blog has been updated. We got going on it and then kind of let it go. I think it would be great if we could get back to posting. I was just looking back through the older posts, and it was so fun to see the pictures and read about everybody's happenings. I thought this might be the perfect time to rededicate ourselves to this because we are all going to the meet at the coast this week for some fun memories (and pictures I'm sure).
This blog is the perfect place to share pictures and memories when we get back.

You all with me? Okay, ready....? BREAK!

Can't wait to see you all there! Sand, here we come! :)

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Hey family, check out the angleseyantics.blogspot.com for some updated stuff. Trying to get you all to keep up on our family blog!

Krista said...

I'm in! Thanks for updating the blog! It's beautiful! Now do mine.
;D