Friday, October 5, 2007

A Fun Visit


Mom and Dad, we loved having you here! I will send you your church clothes and you send me pictures. My favorite was our last day in Meteetse, but the shopping on the main strip was fun, too. I always go into places I wouldn't usually go into with Mom around. The kids didn't get enough of you! Sorry the weather in Yellowstone was cold, but at least in Cody the weather held while you were here...it is raining now! Loved the food, too. I am glad you picked Bubba's. And the slow Broken Spoke. We will get the Wagon Wheel in Shell another time, I promise! Thanks for your love and support! P.s. This picture was in the paper. Look familiar?

1 comment:

Gramma Spice said...

We had the best time! Thank you, all of you...I commented more about our visit on another, more recent spot today...sorry it took so long for me to learn how to respond right! We miss you guys so very much!